Embedded Computing / Compact/Fanless Computers / UC-3100 Series
Arm-based wireless-enabled DIN-rail industrial computer with 2 serial ports, 2 LAN ports, and 1 CAN port
Moxa’s UC-3100 Series industrial computers can be used as edge-field smart gateways for data pre-processing and transmission, as well as for other embedded data acquisition applications. The UC-3100 Series includes three models, each supporting different wireless options and protocols.
The UC-3100’s advanced heat dissipation design makes it suitable for use in temperatures ranging from -40 to 70°C. In fact, the Wi-Fi and LTE connections can be used simultaneously in both cold and hot environments, allowing you to maximize your data pre-processing and data transmission capability in most harsh environments.
In addition, TPM v2.0 uses a hardware chip to boost data security, making it highly unlikely that hackers will be able to steal your data, either remotely or locally.
The UC-3100 is more than just a hardware solution. In order to offer a better user experience with a Moxa RISC computer, the UC-3100 supports the following software features, allowing you to use the most suitable configuration based on your particular application.
• High VPN Performance: greater than 70 Mbps with AES-256 encryption Ethernet throughput
• Robust file system to prevent the system from being bricked due to a firmware upgrade interruption
• Cybersecurity auto-config system compliant with IEC 62443 lv.2
• Real COM mode to provide a control interface with Moxa’s NPort products
In addition, Moxa provides 10 years of Linux OS support* from Moxa’s customer support engineers. With a new version of the Debian repository released on average every 2 to 3 years, long-term Linux OS support helps you create a reliable solution that will be supported now and long into the future.
Features and Benefits:
- ARMv7 Cortex-A8 1 GHz processor
- Integrated Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n and LTE Cat.1 for the US, EU,
AUS, and APAC regions
- Supports TPM v2.0 (optional)
- Industrial CAN 2.0 A/B protocol supported
- -40 to 70°C system operating temperature
- Meets the EN 61000-6-2 and EN 61000-6-4 standards for
industrial EMC applications
- Ready-to-run Debian 9 with 10-year long-term support*
- Supports Linux real-time OS mode
- Robust Root File System to prevent the system from being bricked due to a firmware update failure