As industries keep evolving to become more resilient, it is causing network infrastructure to become more complex. Even with these changes, it is essential that network devices retain their reliability, including industrial unmanaged switches.
The EDS-2000/G2000-EL Series is designed to help extend your system network lifecycle with plug-and-play functionality as well as install-and-forget durability. Its extra-small footprint is perfect for space-constrained environments such as control cabinets or machines. The unmanaged switches include fast Ethernet and Gigabit options to meet different network requirements.
The EDS-2000/G2000-EL Series is the tiny device that can make a big difference on your networking journey while saving you time and effort.
Where to Use
Easy integration into machines
Suitable for compact electronic control panels
-40 to 75°C operating temperature range available
Industrial Unmanaged Ethernet Switches
- • 5 or 8 Ethernet port options
- • SC/ST fiber models are available for the EDS-2008-EL Series
- • Full Gigabit ports for the EDS-G2000-EL/ELP Series
- • Supports 12/24/48 VDC input
- • Microsecond-level latency
- • High EMC resistance
- • QoS and BSP*** DIP switch configuration
- Download Datasheets