Join Our Team !
Established in year 2001, ExcelNex has been a key player specialized in providing Industrial Computing, Communication & Networking, Network Monitoring & Analysis, Wireless Network Assurance products & solutions.
Over that many years, many mission critical applications have been built on the communication & network backbone in the areas of telecommunication, transportation and building automation utilizing the embedded hardware, industrial server or workstation, touch screen panel PC/display, long range & scalable wired / wireless communication server, video server, industrial grade ethernet switch.
Along with our expansion plan, we are looking for right candidates who are self-starters & dynamic to fill the positions. Attractive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidate.
Sales & Application Engineer (Selangor)
The primary objective of a Sales & Application Engineer is to manage all sales within their specified territory including direct management of channels and key accounts. SAE is also responsible to actively drive and manage the technology evaluation of the sales process, working in conjunction with the internal sales team as well as the Technical Support Team to promote our products & solutions.
The SAE must be able to articulate technology and product value to both business and technical users. They must be able to address all technical issues of assigned accounts to ensure higher level of customer satisfaction through out the whole sales cycle. At the same time, they must also be able to establish and maintain strong relationships to grow the business further.
- To provide technical and sales assistance on all assigned products within assigned territory to direct personnels, representatives, distributors, and customers.
- To develop, schedule and conduct product and application presentations and seminars as specified by the company. Development and delivery of product demonstrations are also parts of the work scope.
- To develop and implement effective sales plans on all assigned accounts as specified by the company.
- To develop opportunities with M&E firms, consulting engineers, end-users, system integrators, machine builders, panel shops, and value-added resellers to specify our products and coordinate during project implementation.
- Identification of opportunities, qualifying prospects, preparing proposals and closing sales are also well included.
- To prospect for new group of customer, expand into new market segments that the company is exploring.
- To involve in Pre and Post sales & support, field technical support & troubleshooting.
- Minimum Qualification in Diploma, Professional Degree, Graduate and Post Graduate degree in Engineering (EE/Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/IT/Networking or equivalent.
- Required Language(s): English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia
- Minimum Two years prior application assistance, sales and/or training experience.
- Experience within the industrial communication, electronics/networking preferred.
- Ability to schedule and conduct presentations, seminars, and training to large groups.
- Project experience related to R & D / System Integration / Factory Automation. Preferably senior executives specializing in Engineering, Technical or IT Hardware Interfacing exposure
- Good interpersonal and communications skills (telephone and email). Able to communicate effectively at various personnel levels.
- Dynamic, strong personal drive & growth oriented.
Interested candidates are required to submit your detailed resume stating qualification, experience, present and expected salary with a recent photograph to email@example.com before 31st March 2013.