Improving Solar Energy Efficiency With Artificial Intelligence
Many solar power plants pay significant attention to their operation and maintenance (O&M) mechanism. The companies often experience bottlenecks around personnel and interruptions to operations. Moxa and thingnario combined their technological advantages to jointly promote the first intelligent solar energy monitoring system “Photon”. The main benefit of this solution is that it uses durable industrial-grade devices and artificial intelligence (AI) to greatly improve solar power efficiency in challenging outdoor environments.
- High operational expenditure for operation and maintenance (O&M)
- Harsh environments with temperature extremes
- Photon from thingnario:
The AI engine predicts the amount of power that will be generated over the next 5 to 30 minutes.
- UC industrial computers from Moxa:
Efficient and stable data acquisition functions, low power consumption, and a -40 to 75°C operating temperature range.
- Increased the power generated by 10%.
- Reduced the cost of labor by 20 to 30%.