Industrial Ethernet / Ethernet Media Converters / IEX-402-SHDSL Series
Managed SHDSL Ethernet extenders
The IEX-402-SHDSL is an entry-level industrial managed Ethernet extender designed with one 10/100BaseT(X) and one DSL port. The Ethernet extender provides a point-to-point extension over twisted copper wires based on the G.SHDSL.bis standard. The device supports a data rate of up to 15.3 Mbps and a long transmission distance of up to 8 km.
The IEX-402-SHDSL series is designed for use in harsh operating environments. The DIN-rail mount, wide operating temperature range (-40 to 75°C), and dual power input make it ideal for installation in industrial applications.
To simplify configuration, the IEX-402-SHDSL uses CO/CPE auto negotiation. By factory default, the device will automatically assign CPE status to one of each pair of IEX devices. In addition, Link Fault Pass-through (LFP) and network redundancy interoperability enhance the reliability and accessibility of communication networks. Advanced managed and monitored functionality through MXview, including a virtual panel, improve the user experience for quick trouble shooting.
Features and Benefits:
- Automatic CO/CPE negotiation reduces configuration time
- Standard G.SHDSL data rate up to 5.7 Mbps, with up to 8km transmission distance (performance varies by cable quality)
- Moxa proprietary Turbo Speed connections up to 15.3 Mbps
- Supports Link Fault Pass-Through(LFP) and Line-swap fast recovery
- Supports SNMP v1/v2c/v3 for different levels of network management
- Interoperable with Turbo Ring/Turbo Chain network redundancy
- Support Modbus/TCP protocol for device management and monitoring
- Compatible with EtherNet/IP and PROFINET protocols for transparent transmission
- Easy network management through web browser, Telnet/Serial console, Windows utility, MXview, and ABC-01
- IPv6 Ready